Sister Tiah Bicklely

Sister Tiah Bicklely

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Walking on Clouds...

June 30, 2011

Hello Mom,
Just wanted to let you know how things are going so far.  The first day at the MTC was overwhelming, but amazing at the same time.  The spirit is so strong here and the other Sisters and Elders are really nice.  The activities we did were a big eye opener to me and gave me some tips on how I could be a better missionary and how to approach certain situations.  Being here is like “walking on clouds.”  The spirit is so powerful and I’m learning so much.  I get the chills just being here and knowing that I am doing the Lord’s work and that he loves me.  Inviting others to come unto Christ is not easy at times, but I know that my Savior is by me every step of the way and I can feel his presence in everything I do.  I have 2 other companions and I love them.  They are great people.  Sister Mairgoa is from Salt Lake and Sister Loonsbury is from California.  We are having a great time and they are great examples to me.  The MTC is the best place that anyone could be in.  I am so blessed to have this opportunity to do the Lord’s work.  I hope all is going well back home.  Love you guys and miss ya lots.  Tell everyone that I say hi and that I love them.
Love,
Sister Bickley

No comments:

Post a Comment