Sister Tiah Bicklely

Sister Tiah Bicklely

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Calling Home

July 14, 2011   

Thank you so much for sending me a list of addresses and the card with stamps.  I love the card and you mean the world to me.  I love you so much.  Hope things are going well.  That is cool that you guys got to go the Kids R Best; bet the kids had a lot of fun.  Shopping is also blast LOL.  That is great that the kids are moved into the other rooms and getting things organized again.  Thanks for sharing that you got to see Sister Smithee and that Felicia was there!  I miss her lots! I am so happy that she will be serving a mission.  She will do great!!  Has Tanisha received her call yet?
It is crazy how time flies.  We enter the mission field on Tuesday the 19th.  I am so excited and can’t wait!! When we are at the airport we get to call home. YAY!! Our flight leaves at 8:30 in the morning and we have to be at the travel office by 5:00 am. Yuck! LOL  I can’t wait to talk to you guys.  I miss you so much. Well anyway, hope to hear from you soon and can’t wait to call you.  I have been blessed being out here and I have learned some more things about myself.  I am so grateful for this opportunity.  Give everyone hugs and kisses for me and I will send you some pictures soon.  Love you lots. XOXOXO
Love,
Sister Bickley

No comments:

Post a Comment