Sister Tiah Bicklely

Sister Tiah Bicklely

Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 5, 2011 (Email)
Hey Mom and Dad,
It is so great to hear from you.  That was a great story [The Prison and the Dandelion].  Attitude does make a big difference and it has in my life as a missionary while at the MTC.  I had a spiritual experience that strengthen my testimony this week and how I could be a better missionary and a better companion.  Elder Cecil O Samuleson said, “Just as we should not lower the standards that the Lord has established for the conduct of his servants, we are also not authorized to raise them…be sure that you do not have higher standards for yourself and others than the Lord has established.”  I was struggling and wasn’t sure what to do and so I asked my District Leader Elder Densley and his companion for a blessing of comfort and strength and this quote was definitely true in the blessing.  I felt the Lords presence with me and knew that everything would be okay if I just have faith.  My testimony has grown so much in the few days and I have found ways to be a successful missionary.  I feel so blessed right now to do the Lord’s work and share my testimony with others. 
I can’t wait to see what the kids have drawn and I’m so glad that things are going well.  We only have 30 minutes to email but I wanted to send you a letter.  Tell everyone that I say hi and that I am thinking of them and I miss them all.  I love you guys so much and want to thank you for all the support you have given me.  Hope to hear from you again soon.  Thanks and talk to you soon.
Love Sister Bickley

No comments:

Post a Comment