Sister Tiah Bicklely

Sister Tiah Bicklely

Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 5, 2011 (Letter)
Hello Mom and Dad
How are you guys doing?  Dearelder.com will be the best way to send letters because I will get it that day that you sent it.  With emails it is hard because it’s only on Tuesdays and only for 30 minutes.  I was so happy to get a dearelder letter today [Symbol].  I miss everyone back home so much.  That is so to hear that Bethany had the opportunity to go through the temple.  I am so excited that she is getting married.  I know that she will be great wife and a mom.  Tell her congratulations from me!  That is also cool that you got to see a picture of Suzanna at the temple with her family.  I am so happy for them and I know they will be blessed.
It makes me so happy to hear that your lesson on the Path to Happiness went well and that you had a good feeling come from it.  I would love to hear more about your lesson and read it and enjoy the feelings that you have felt.  I love you so much and love that you are sending me lessons you teach.  I know that they can touch me and help me while doing the Lord’s work.  You are such a great example to me.  I am so glad that things are going well and I hope to send you some pictures soon.  When I got here we found out that we wouldn’t be able to do a session in the Provo Temple because it’s closed until the 29th.  I was so bummed.  We are able to be on temple grounds on Sundays.  MTC is amazing and I love it here.
I love you guys so much and want you to know that I love this gospel.  I love my Savior and thank Him every day for what he has done for me.  I have a testimony of prayer and how powerful it is in our life and how it impacts us when we communicate with our Heavenly Father.  It blesses me so much and I know that our Heavenly Father will help us if we ask.  I have seen that a lot especially in the last 5 days.  I am so grateful for my family and that no matter where we are, we are blessed and protected.  I am so grateful to serve a mission and to share my testimony with others. 
Love Sister Bickley

No comments:

Post a Comment