Sister Tiah Bicklely

Sister Tiah Bicklely

Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 8, 2011
Dear Mom,
I love it when I hear from you guys.  It makes my day and you guys are always in my thoughts and prayers.  My District is wonderful and our teachers are wonderful.  I have learned a lot from them and that are always willing to help.  Thank you, mom, for everything.  I appreciate your encouraging thoughts and your support.  I love you so much!  It was crazy to get chosen as a senior companion, but it has been a good experience and our companionship has grown so much.  We have gotten much closer.  I know that the Lord has blessed me and that I am never alone.  I know that when I turn to him, He is always willing to help.  I love my Savior so much and feel his presence every day.
Our district got chosen to be host on July 13th, I am so excited.  It will be great fun to meet the new missionaries.  We also got our travel information today and we leave the MTC on July 19th. YAY!!!  Can’t wait to be out in the mission field. 
I am so happy to hear that things at home are going well.  I am so excited for Bethany and hope to see some pictures.  Speaking of pictures, would you be able to send me family photos if you have time.  I forgot to bring some and my investigators have been asking about my family [Symbol] .  Glad to hear the kids have been having fun painting and cleaning all the rooms.  They are a good help. I am so happy for Loren in that he got a job at Big 5.  He will love it there!! I am glad that Jacob is doing well and is having fun working at Target.  I can’t wait for him to go on a mission as well.  He will do a good job and I’m glad that he is really happy.  That makes me smile.  I am glad that dad and the kids and the Chomiak kids had a blast on the boat and that they had a chance to do that.  They are a great family and fun to be around.  Dad is amazing and I love him so much.  I am so blessed to have a father like him in my life.  Could never ask for a better father.  Well, again, I am so glad to hear that everything is going well.  Miss you guys so much and love. XOXOXOXOXO Hope to hear from you soon.
Love Sister Bickley
PS.  My companions and I workout everyday.  Once of my companions is a Marine so we do bootcamp workouts and biggest loser workouts.  So much fun and I have lost some!! [Symbol]

No comments:

Post a Comment